3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Hills Drive, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- DESIRABLE LOCATION!
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- LOUNGE AND SITTING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN-DINER
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- UTILITY ROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
IDEAL FAMILY HOME! - We are delighted to market this spacious family home situated in the heart of Talbot Green. With excellent local amenities, schooling and transport links, this property is presented in excellent condition.
Living accommodation comprises:
Further Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking with generous front and rear gardens.
Laid to lawn, driveway with dropped kerb access, access to:
Entered through secure front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.45m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Block flooring, multi fuel log burner with feature surround access.
Kitchen-Diner 19' 3" x 9' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.02m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splashbacks, tiled and block flooring. Fitted pantries, under stair storage cupboard. Full bowl sink and drainer, double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu french doors to rear leading to rear garden. Access to:
Tiled flooring, radiator, access to:
Wall mounted work surface, plumbing available for appliances, tiled flooring, double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden.
Sitting Room 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, fitted utility cupboard, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Modern suite comprising; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, walk-in shower with tiled surround. Tiled walls and flooring, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, access to loft. Door leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 1" Plus Wardrobe ( 3.94m x 3.38m Plus Wardrobe )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.11m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with tiled surround. Tiled flooring, radiator. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Laid to patio and lawn, outside tap, decked fence surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42627396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.