4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fairway, Whitehill, Bordon, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached family house
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast areas
- Spacious lounge and dining areas
- Garage and driveway parking on a good size plot
- Popular cul de sac location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Impressive from start to finish is the only way to describe this very modern and stylish family home. The living space is extremely versatile and the sheer quality and high specification of the property is evident throughout this lovely home.Situated in a quiet cul de sac on the fringes of Blackmoor Golf Club and occupying an excellent size plot, this really needs to be seen to be believed. The property is ideal for a growing family and commuters alike, as it offers great access to mainline stations. The kitchen/breakfast room is quite exceptional; having extended the kitchen it is an ideal space to host friends for drinks or to enjoy doing the homework with the children before dinner. The property has the added benefit of a large utility room which is a must have in any family home and provides access into the garage.With bi-fold doors from the lounge/diner leading to the rear garden you will find entertaining a real pleasure especially in the summer months when guests can just step into the garden without being overlooked, providing a great social space.The current owner has maintained this property to an exceptional level throughout, and an early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment. This type and size of family home rarely come to the market so make sure you're in the best position to buy it.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here close to twenty years now and have loved this house.It has grown with our family over the years and now that our children have grown up we feel it is time to down size.Over the years we have adapted the property by extending it and also incorporating nice features such as our Portuguese limestone fireplace with multi fuel burner.We hope the next owners enjoy this house as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 10'5 x 9'3 (3.18m x 2.82m)
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 13'8 (4.58m x 4.17m)
- Breakfast Area: 13'3 x 9'6 (4.04m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'1 x 8'9 (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Utility Room: 7'11 x 7'6 (2.41m x 2.29m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 10'0 (3.79m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower: 8'7 x 5'1 (2.62m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 9'5 (4.19m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 9'6 (2.92m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'4 x 9'6 (3.76m x 2.90m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'7 x 5'1 (2.62m x 1.55m)
- Single Integral Garage
- Front Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42627555.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.