2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, Twickenham
- Second Floor 2 Bedroom Conversion Apartment
- Share of Freehold and Private Garden Shed Area
- Well Maintained Victorian Property
- Popular Central Twickenham Location
- Spacious Living Room and Separate Kitchen
- 650 Sq Ft of Light and Airy Living Space
- 0.2 Miles from Twickenham Mainline Station
Second Floor 2 bedroom conversion apartment in an attractive Victorian property on a popular residential road just 0.2 miles from Twickenham town centre shops and the mainline train station.
With a 1/4 Share of Freehold, well maintained communal hallway, entry phone system and an area at the rear of the property for a storage shed. This charming property offers 650sq ft of light and airy living space with a first floor entrance and private staircase.
First floor entrance leads upstairs to the hallway with doors to the fitted kitchen and the living room with a feature fireplace and views across rear gardens. Further doors lead to storage, the bathroom and into the 2 bedrooms at the front of the property.
Located 0.6 miles from the A316 with direct access to the M3/M25 and into central London and just 0.3 miles from Church Street, the River Thames and towpath walks to Marble Hill Park, Richmond upon Thames and Kew.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42627903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2299990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.