4 bedroom detached house for saleQueensway, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £360,000 REDUCED TO £340,000
- Original features
- Popular location
- Four bedrooms
- Oil central heating
- Parking & garage
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an individual four bedroom detached period property situated on a pleasant corner plot in the very popular area of New Lynn which is very well situated for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Springwood school.
William H Brown are delighted to present Queensway, King's Lynn. Queensway is a fantastic opportunity to buy a most individual period property situated in the very popular area of New Lynn. Very well situated for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Springwood school. The property is situated on an attractive corner plot and has good sized gardens, it has been much improved by its current owners yet retaining many of its original features such as, parquet flooring, oak staircases and doors, and several original fire places. Whilst the property has been well updated there is further scope for enlargement subject to planning. The property has four good sized bedrooms, good sized sitting room, study / dining room, study / sitting room, dining area, kitchen, interval garage which could be brought into the accommodation of the house, parking for numerous cars.
Entrance Hall 19' 3" MAX x 7' 4" MAX ( 5.87m MAX x 2.24m MAX )
Beautiful oak parquet floor, oak staircase to first floor, feature oak paneled door with glazed side panels, oak interior doors and architrave, picture rail, radiator with cover, two wall lights.
Cloakroom under the stairs, low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window, tiled floor.
Sitting Room 20' 11" x 12' 7" ( 6.38m x 3.84m )
Attractive corner bay window, original tiled fireplace, oak parquet floor, UPVC patio doors to rear, feature pillar radiator, picture rail.
Kitchen 8' MAX x 12' 7" MAX ( 2.44m MAX x 3.84m MAX )
Range of high gloss units at base level, space for range cooker and American style fridge / freezer, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard with plumbing for dishwasher, shelving, vinyl floor, opening to dining area.
Glazed full height windows, fully glazed door, radiator, vinyl floor, door to front, door to attached garage.
Attached Garage 10' 8" x 22' MAX ( 3.25m x 6.71m MAX )
The garage is currently used as a games room, two windows. Subject to planning and building regulations this could readily be integrated into the house.
Study / Formal Dining Room 12' 9" MAX x 12' MAX ( 3.89m MAX x 3.66m MAX )
Corner bay window, dado rail, laminate floor, original tiled fireplace, picture rail, wall mounting for TV.
Landing 16' 10" MAX x 7' 4" MAX ( 5.13m MAX x 2.24m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rail, radiator, attractive archway with Stanford plastering, oak balustrade, window to side.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" MAX x 11' 9" MAX ( 3.86m MAX x 3.58m MAX )
Corner bay window, two double built in wardrobes, locker cupboards above, original tiled fire place, picture rail, radiator, wall mounting for tv.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 12' 5" max into corner window ( 3.86m x 3.78m max into corner window )
Picture rail, coved and plastered ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" plus door recess x 12' 10" ( 2.57m plus door recess x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rail, radiator,
Bedroom Four 7' x 7' 5" ( 2.13m x 2.26m )
Window to front, radiator, picture rail.
Family Bathroom 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Suite comprising of shower / bath with glazed screen, hand held shower attachments and waterfall style mixer taps, vanity wash basin with waterfall style mixer tap, mirror with light, ceramic tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, inset spot lighting, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder & shelving, high gloss doors.
Low flush WC, washbasin to vanity unit with mixer water fall style tap, double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor, inset halogen spot lighting.
Workshop 17' 6" x 17' ( 5.33m x 5.18m )
Workshop has an up and over door, this could easily be integrated back into the garage if required, power and lights, window, provides very useful storage.
The property is situated on a spacious corner plot and is entered through a gate to the front there is a patio pathway which goes around the property and leads to the workshop and rear garden. The property is enclosed with a timber paneled fence and hedging. There is off road parking for four cars to the front.
The pathway from the front extends and surrounds the property and there are gardens to three sides. There are mature trees and various shrubs and plants.
Proceed out of Kings Lynn via Gayton Road, take the turning left into Queensway were the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42629532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.