3 bedroom detached house for saleClaydon Grove, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £178,500
- A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Well Presented Accommodation
- Nicely Positioned within a Small Cul-De-Sac within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Spacious Lounge with Electric Fire & Solid Wood Flooring
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Re-Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Family Room Created from a Garage Conversion
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Three Attractively Presented Bedrooms & Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite, Tiled Walls & Floor
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Attractively Presented Gardens to Front & Rear & Double Width Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Well Presented Accommodation and Nicely Positioned within a Small Cul-De-Sac within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.