4 bedroom detached house for saleRhostryfan, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54
- Spacious double fronted detached family home
- Four bedrooms (one with en-suite) and bathroom
- Two reception rooms, kitchen/diner and utility hall
- Double glazing and oil central heating
- Driveway for two vehicles and gardens
- Viewing highly recommended
A spacious double fronted detached family home which has been extended and modernised by the present owners to a very high standard. The well appointed accommodation briefly comprises of: lounge with a feature inglenook fireplace with a multi fuel burner inset, sitting room, modern kitchen/diner, utility hall and two bedrooms (one with an en-suite) to the ground floor; two further bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor landing. The property is served by oil central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a driveway to the side offering parking for two vehicles and a rear slate paved patio garden with a decked seating area.
Rhos Isaf is a small hamlet village located approximately half a mile from the main A487/A499 Porthmadog/Pwllheli Road. The nearby village of Rhostryfan has a primary school, whilst the larger village of Bontnewydd benefits from a primary school, convenience store, fish and chip shop and a public house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42632730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF150066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams, Caernarfon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.