3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindsor Close, Kings Sutton
- Spacious extended bungalow within a highly sought after village
- Located at the end of a no through road
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Attractive rear garden backing onto a green
- Off road parking
A SPACIOUS EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW TUCKED AWAY IN A NO THROUGH ROAD IN THIS DESIRABLE AND VERY WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Hall, large sitting room, large kitchen/dining room, utility, WC, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, driveway, garage, attractive garden. No onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£310,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 5 miles
Brackley 7 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway)) 6 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 1 mile
Banbury railway station 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Kings Sutton railway station to London Marylebone 1 hour approx
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Twyford (Adderbury) turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel into the village via Banbury Lane and take the first turning on the left into Sandringham Road. Take the next turning on the left into Windsor Close and follow the road bearing right at the end of the cul de sac and the property will be found on the right.
Situation - KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 3 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
The Property - 20 WINDSOR CLOSE is a deceptively spacious extended bungalow which is well presented. It is located at the end of a no through road on the outskirts of this popular and well served village which lies on the South Northamptonshire/North Oxfordshire borders. The property was originally constructed in 1979 by Timms Homes of Banbury and has been extended to the front which has created much larger living space overall including a very spacious main reception room and a large kitchen/dining room. In addition to this there is a utility room and ground floor cloakroom. At the back there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally there is off road parking space for two cars on the driveway and beyond this there is a garage. There is an attractive garden to the rear which is very well laid out and backs onto a green space with mature trees.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious extended semi detached bungalow.
* Located towards the end of a no through road.
* Within this highly sought after and well served village with a rail service to London and Oxford.
* Well proportioned main reception room with window to front, laminate wood effect floor and gas living flame coal effect fire.
* Spacious kitchen/dining room with space for a range cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, space for fridge and ample space for table and chairs.
* Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, door to garden, ceramic tiled floor.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Three bedrooms.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Driveway to front and side for two cars forming part of a low maintenance frontage.
* Lovely rear garden with a large paved patio area, lawns, pond, further paved entertaining area ideal for bbqs and al fresco dining. Two sheds.
Services - All mains service are connected. The Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the fitted cupboards in the hall.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42633225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26347721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.