3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale7 Thornleigh Road, Kendal, Cumbria
Sold STC £150,000
- A semi-detached house with rendered elevations under pitched slate roofs.
- Two reception rooms.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Attic with window.
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
- In need of general upgrading and modernisation.
- Garage, driveway and easily maintained gardens.
- Highly popular location.
A semi-detached dwelling house with two reception rooms and three bedrooms, together with gardens, a driveway and a garage, located in a highly sought after cul-de-sac on the south side of Kendal, well placed for all amenities.
The property is now in need of general modernisation but offers tremendous scope and potential. Energy Rating "C".
From Kendal town centre follow the A6 Milnthorpe Road out of the town in a southerly direction. At the traffic lights just past Kendal College continue straight on. Take the next turning on the right into Thornleigh Road. The subject property will be found on the left-hand side.
The property is located in a sought after cul-de-sac, just off the A6 Milnthorpe Road, on the south side of Kendal, in a desirable area of the town. The property is well placed for access into Kendal town centre and also for bus routes, local primary schools [Dean Gibson and Vicarage Park], Kirkbie Kendal Secondary School, Kendal College, Kendal Leisure Centre and the K village retail outlet.
Paved garden to front. Driveway to side providing additional off-road parking. Garden to rear, which faces west.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42639279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.