3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBath Road, Slough
- A three bedroom semi detached home with potential to extend STPP
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Garage and off street parking for several vehicles
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Great location with M4 junction 7 and future crossrail Burnham Station all within a short distance
A three bedroom family home with great potential, in need of some updating and offering scope to extend subject to planning permission. Offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is situated a short distance from junction 7 M4 and Burnham Train Station. Highly recommended.
Offering great potential to put your own stamp on and extend subject to planning permission is this three bedroom semi detached family home benefiting from double glazing throughout. The property offers open plan living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom, driveway parking for numerous vehicles and a large detached garage as well as a secluded mature garden.
The property is ideally located for the M4 junction 7 and only a short distance from Burnham Station with mainline London Paddington and future crossrail. There are also sought after excellent local schools close by and the property is within walking distance of local shops and bus routes into Slough, Maidenhead and Heathrow.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 11' 7" x 24' 5" max. ( 3.53m x 7.44m max. )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French door, electric fireplace, two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, television point.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 10' 6" max. ( 2.36m x 3.20m max. )
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, door to garden, sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 8' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 2" max. ( 3.66m x 3.10m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, part tiled, wc, wash hand basin.
Lawn area, off street parking for three cars, (four cars including rear garden space).
Patio area, gate to gravel area for another parking space, mainly lawn area.
Garage 19' 7" x 10' 1" max. ( 5.97m x 3.07m max. )
Power and light, window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42640077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH102821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.