2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSedgefield Drive, Thurnby, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Large Hall, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Conservatory, Utility, Clks / W.C.
- Two Bedrooms, Refitted Bathroom
- Garage, Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
DETACHED CORNER PLOT BUNGALOW, located in the lovely village of Thurnby. Offering off road parking and garage, you will also have front and rear gardens. Inside you will find a lounge, kitchen / diner, conservatory, utility room and bathroom. FANTASTIC SIZED PLOT!
William H Brown Estate Agents are very pleased to offer this excellent detached bungalow. The well arranged accommodation briefly comprises porch area, open hall area (currently used as a study), lounge, fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room, conservatory, cloakroom / W.C., two double bedrooms, and recently refitted bathroom. There are gardens to the front, sides, and rear, and a single garage and driveway. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Entrance Hall Area 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
with built in cupboard, loft access, partially tiled flooring, and radiator.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 5" 12' max ( 4.01m x 3.18m 12' max )
with double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, wall light points, and multi-fuel wood burning stove.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' x 8' 2" widening to 11'3 ( 5.79m x 2.49m widening to 11'3 )
with a range of fitted units comprising base units, drawers, work surfaces over, matching wall units, stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, hob and extractor hood over, radiator, double glazed window to side, door to utility room, and double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
with sink, base unit, radiator, double glazed window to rear, and double glazed doors to side and rear.
Cloakroom / W.C.
with low level W.C., and double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
being brick built & double glazed with radiator, and double glazed doors to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 10" to wardrobe doors x 10' 7" ( 3.30m to wardrobe doors x 3.23m )
with double glazed window to front, radiator, and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" 12' exc. wardrobes x 9' ( 3.12m 12' exc. wardrobes x 2.74m )
with double glazed window to rear, radiator, and fitted wardrobes.
with contemporary suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, low level W.C., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
to the front there is a garden area with brick built retaining wall and flower beds. The garden extends around to the side where there is also a driveway providing off road parking and vehicular access to the SINGLE GARAGE which has light & power. To the rear the garden is arranged with a timber decked patio area with balustrade, lawn, graveled patio area, fencing, and shrubs. The garden also extends around to the other side of the bungalow offering further lawn along with a third patio area. In addition there is a garden shed and green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42640976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD102158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.