5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Drive, Wisbech
- Spacious semi-detached house in desirable location
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Five bedrooms/optional sixth bedroom on ground floor
- Spacious lounge, sitting room & large conservatory
- Off road parking, detached workshop and landscaped gardens
DOWN A BEAUTIFUL TREE LINED AVENUE is this heavily extended, spacious and well presented property. Benefiting from 5/6 bedrooms, 24 ft bay fronted lounge, sitting room, kitchen, utility, conservatory, wc and family bathroom. Off road parking, detached workshop & landscaped gardens.
SIMPLY STUNNING! Located down the beautiful tree lined avenue that is Mount Drive is this heavily extended, spacious and well presented property. So much space offered including the impressive 24 ft bay fronted open plan lounge/diner that has double doors leading into the lovely conservatory area where you can sit and appreciate the views of the landscaped gardens. Also on the ground floor is a fitted kitchen, a useful utility, wc and another reception room/playroom which could also be used as a sixth bedroom if a ground floor bedroom was required. Upstairs there are five bedrooms, four being good sized doubles and a large bathroom including a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. This property benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating.
Outside has plenty to offer too with a beautiful enclosed rear garden that includes a patio area, large lawn and a woodchip play area. There is also a detached workshop which offers the possibility of a business/work from home scenario. The front of the property has a driveway providing off road parking. As mentioned before this property is presented to a very high standard and a viewing is highly advised to appreciate.
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 34' max plus bay window x 12' 3" max ( 10.36m max plus bay window x 3.73m max )
Sitting / Playroom 18' x 10' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 16' 11" x 8' 8" ( 5.16m x 2.64m )
Utility Area 9' 5" max x 8' max ( 2.87m max x 2.44m max )
Conservatory 17' 2" max x 13' 3" max ( 5.23m max x 4.04m max )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max into bay window x 11' 5" ( 4.37m max into bay window x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Five 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 9' x 8' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.54m )
Detached Workshop 21' x 9' 10" ( 6.40m x 3.00m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Mount Drive. Proceed along where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42641061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.