3 bedroom character property for saleDalry Road, Kilwinning
Offers Over £125,000
- Traditional lower conversion
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Spacious bay windowed lounge
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Extensive garden grounds with rear being fully enclosed.
Traditional lower conversion offering entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms and modern four piece bathroom. There is also garage, gas c/h, d/g and gardens. Immaculate condition throughout and ideally located being close to amenities
Traditional lower conversion located within one of Kilwinning's preferred areas being close to local schools and amenities and within easy access to major road links and under a mile to the nearest train station, with excellent commuting links to Glasgow and the Ayrshire Coast. The property offers all on the level accommodation comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious bay windowed lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of Spa bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. The property is further enhanced by garage situated at the rear of the property, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens grounds to front and rear. The front garden has lawn area with path and the rear garden is fully enclosed with sheltered decking area, lawn and shrub areas.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this character property offering spacious accommodation throughout and is presented to the market in immaculate condition throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42642339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV104526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.