2 bedroom flat for saleCrockerton Road, London
- Period conversion
- Bright and spacious
- Two bedrooms
- Built in storage
- Close to amenities
Situated in the heart of Wandsworth Common this stunning split level period conversion is well positioned on the ever popular Crockerton Road.
Situated in the heart of Wandsworth Common this stunning split level period conversion is well positioned on the ever popular Crockerton Road. The property covers a floor area of 885sq ft and offers two very generously proportioned bedrooms, a substantial amount of built in storage in addition to a large and bright living/dining room overlooking the entrance to the modern family kitchen which features a fully integrated cooker.
Furthermore the property is in a great location close to Bellevue Road with its excellent variety of fashionable boutiques, coffee shops, wine bars and restaurants. Wandsworth Common (BR) mainline station and Tooting Bec (Northern Line) tube station are around the corner with lines into Clapham Junction and London Victoria.
Kitchen 9' x 9' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.97m )
Reception 15' 10" x 29' 5" ( 4.83m x 8.97m )
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 17' 10" ( 3.86m x 5.44m )
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.33m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42642372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW103008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.