3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedlie Close, Stanford-Le-Hope
Offers in Excess of
- *Stunning Tree Bedroom Semi Detached House
- *Deceptively Spacious and Beautifully Presented Throughout
- *Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- *Cavity Wall Insulation
- *Spacious Lounge
- *Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- *Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- *Modern Bathroom/WC
- *Off Road Parking
Offering space and beautifully presented living throughout, we are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached house to the market within this small cul e-sac.
Within walking distance of mainline station and shops, this property offers fantastic sized living and presented to a very high standard across two levels. The ground floor boasts open and inviting entrance hallway, leading to spacious lounge, open plan to the dining area and kitchen. Conservatory to rear too.
The first floor offers three very good sized and well presented bedrooms, along with a modern bathroom/WC with feature vanity unit.
The exterior is also very well maintained with nice sized rear garden with side access, along with parking for several vehicles to side. Viewing comes highly recommended at this truly fantastic property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6891905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howgates, Stanford Le Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.