3 bedroom terraced house for saleSherburn Street, Holderness Road, Hull
Sold STC £40,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Requires Some Modernisation/Improvements
GUIDE PRICE - £40,000 - £45,000 REQUIRING SOME GENERAL UPGRADE IDEAL FOR INVESTORS A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOUSE.
A spacious traditional style three bedroom mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing where specified and security alarm system. Offered for sale in need of some modernisation/improvement and priced accordingly to offset these works. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Situated in this popular/convenient residential location close to shops- Holderness Road, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schooling for all ages and regular public transport services.
Comprising; Entrance hall with balustrade staircase, through lounge with bay window and feature fireplace incorporating dining area, re-fitted kitchen, rear porch incorporating store, wc and lean to. First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear.
With double glazed residential door, double glazed fan light above, two radiators, balustrade staircase, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility and cornice.
Through Lounge 27' 8" x 12' 4" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 8.43m x 3.76m narrowing to 3.07m )
With double glazed bay window, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire and two radiators.
With double glazed picture window, radiator, cornice and panelled door.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 15' 7" max x 8' narrowing to 5' 4" ( 4.75m max x 2.44m narrowing to 1.63m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboard, built in storage cupboard, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit/combination boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators, dado rail, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed picture window and half glazed door.
With store off, separate wc and lean to, double glazed picture window and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" plus recess x 12' 6" max ( 4.93m plus recess x 3.81m max )
With two double glazed picture windows, feature cast iron period style open fireplace, picture rail and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.76m max x 3.12m plus recess )
With double glazed picture window and panelled door.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' excluding wardrobes ( 3.43m x 2.44m excluding wardrobes )
With double glazed picture window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and panelled door.
With white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed picture window with patterned glass and panelled door.
To the front of the property is a paved garden/forecourt designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate. To the rear is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, concrete yard area and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42644880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.