2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStoney Stile Close, Bognor Regis, PO21
Withdrawn from Market
- Renovated and Updated Semi Detached Bungalow
- Extremely Popular Residential Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Forward Chain
Situated in this extremely popular residential location in close proximity to the bus stop, local shops, doctors surgery and playing field, is this beautifully renovated, deceptively spacious semi- detached bungalow. The accommodation briefly comprises of two double bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, contemporary bathroom, entrance porch and private enclosed garden. The property has gas fired central heating and is double glazed throughout, an internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer. The property is also offered for sale with no forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42648375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6845561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.