3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCadwell Close, Cudworth, Barnsley
Sold STC £180,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Detached bungalow
- P-shaped conservatory
- Far reaching views
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this deceptively spacious, three bedroomed detached bungalow be fully appreciated. The property is situated in a cul de sac position, enjoys far reaching views over the rear aspect and gives access to commuter links and local amenities.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this deceptively spacious, three bedroomed detached bungalow be fully appreciated. The property is situated in a cul de sac position, enjoys far reaching views over the rear aspect and gives access to commuter links and local amenities. In brief the accommodation comprises of conservatory, kitchen, lounge, inner hall, family bathroom, three bedrooms, outside there is off street parking, garage and a low maintenance garden with decorative pond and far reaching views.
P-Shaped Conservatory 20' 8" x 11' 2" max ( 6.30m x 3.40m max )
There is laminate flooring, air conditioning unit, radiator, side and rear facing double glazed windows, rear facing double glazed entrance door, plumbing for a washing machine and has views over the rear garden and beyond.
Dining Kitchen 13' 3" max, into recess x 11' 8" ( 4.04m max, into recess x 3.56m )
With coving to the ceiling, access to the loft, an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in mahogany, extractor hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Giving access to the rest of the accommodation.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.51m )
There is coving to the ceiling, a feature fireplace housing the electric fire, there is a radiator and rear facing double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into recess, inc wdrobe fronts x 8' 8" into recess ( 3.94m into recess, inc wdrobe fronts x 2.64m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, an extensive range of fitted furniture to three walls, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 7' 2" ( 3.91m max x 2.18m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max, inc wdrobe fronts x 7' 1" ( 2.95m max, inc wdrobe fronts x 2.16m )
With coving to the ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, downlights to the ceiling, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front is an extensive drive providing off street parking for several vehicles and giving access to a single detached garage and to the rear is a larger than expected paved garden with a decorative pond and the garden enjoys far reaching views.
Proceed through Cudworth along Barnsley Road heading towards Shafton, turn right on to Market Place, continue left staying on Market Place, straight ahead on to Belle Green Lane, left on to Silkstone Avenue, right on to Mallory Way and left on to Cadwell Close where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42648657.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.