4 bedroom house for saleCanonbury Park North, Canonbury, N1
- A fabulous five bedroom Grade II listed house
- Arranged over four spacious floors
- Offering a wealth of period features throughout
- Double reception room with open plan kitchen
- Additional reception room, two bathrooms, additional WC
- Five well proportioned bedrooms, private roof terrace
- Superb rear garden
- In need of some modernisation throughout
A beautifully spacious and elegant five bedroom period house arranged over four superb floors, boasting a private terrace, a rear garden and well proportioned rooms throughout.
The property is well placed within easy reach of comprehensive facilities on Upper Street and Essex Road. Close by are Highbury & Islington Station, Angel and Canonbury Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 918303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.