|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Superbly Appointed Luxury Apartment
- Spacious and Distinctive Accomodation
- Highly Sought After Development
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
A luxury two bedroom apartment located in the highly sought after development of The Maltings, Newmarket. This attractive second floor apartment boasts a master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes, a second double bedroom, a contemporary open-plan living area and a modern high specification Nobila kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including fridge freezer, double oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
Open-Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Room
Coat Room / Storage
A courtyard development of 44 stunning homes, The Maltings centres around an incredible conversion of a former Victorian malt house.
Four different buildings combine to create a real sense of community and an attractive range of homes: contemporary townhouses, luxury apartments with the option of one, two or three bedrooms and fabulous two and three bedroom duplexes.
Welcome to Newmarket's most stylish and versatile new address.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHA1000423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whatley Lane, Newmarket.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.