1 bedroom apartment for saleHill Lane, Southampton
- Ideal buy to let of first time buy
- First floor studio apartment
- Open-plan living/bedroom and kitchen
- Shower Room
- Original character features
- Gas central heating
- Communal off road parking
- New lease 125 years
Offering for sale this well-proportioned and nicely presented first floor studio flat situated in a very convenient location on Hill Lane within easy reach of public transport links, benefiting from off road parking and brand new lease 125 years.
** Ideal Rental Investment Not To Be Missed **
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this well-proportioned and nicely presented first floor studio flat situated in a very convenient location on Hill Lane with public transport links and easy reach of the Mainline Train Station.
The property offers a large open plan living area with kitchen with large sash windows to the side elevation making this property light and airy, ample space to arrange both living room and bedroom furniture. There is also a shower room and outside there are well kept communal grounds for use by the residents, there is also communal parking provided.
brand new, 50 year lease extension now added, total lease is now 125 years
Security entry phone system leading to communal hallway, stairs to first floor.
Front door to hallway, doors leading to:
Living/bedroom / Kitchen 17' 8" into bay window extending to x 13' 9" ( 5.38m into bay window extending to x 4.19m )
Single glazed sash bay windows to side elevation, high ceilings, ample room for storage cupboards, bed and living area. Kitchen with space for oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine, roll top work tops with sink and drainer, high level cupboards and gas boiler,
Single glazed sash window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low-level WC.
The property benefits from communal off road parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42655881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.