4 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Lane, South Walsham, Norwich
- Individual Character Home
- Modern Finish & Decor
- Rural Village Location
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Sitting Room with Stunning Vaulted Ceiling
- 3/4 Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Energy Efficiency Rating : C
This high specification individual detached family home couples character and charm with a flexible layout, in a barn style. Situated in a rural location and close to the Norfolk Broads, the property suits a variety of purchasers, whilst offering enclosed lawned gardens to the side, a courtyard style garden to the rear, and a hard standing driveway with access to the integral garage. Accommodation comprises a hall entrance with exposed timber beams, and an open aspect to the adjacent kitchen/dining room. Access leads to the garage and utility room with stairs leading to the sitting room with a feature fire place and cast iron wood burner, set under a vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams. Views can be enjoyed over the adjacent farmland, whilst a glazed wall leads to an adjacent bedroom/study. Three bedrooms can be found to the ground floor including the master and en suite with Travertine tiling, and the family bathroom with bath and rainfall shower.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42658311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 386741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Brundall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.