3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampden Hill, Ware
Sold STC £395,000
- 1920's semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Updating required
William H Brown bring to market this three bedroom semi-detached 1920's family home. Located within walking distance of Ware town centre and benefiting from character features, two reception rooms, garage and off street parking. Updating required. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Original part-stained glass entrance door to front and double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing and doors to lounge, kitchen and dining room.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Feature fire place with wooden mantel, tile surround and inset gas fire. Picture rail, television point and power points.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Under stairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace with wooden mantel, feature brick surround and inset gas fire. Picture rail, wall mounted radiator and power points.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.81m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side, two double glazed windows to rear and door to side aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Power points.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Doors to first floor rooms and fitted storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Feature fireplace, walk-in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 12' 9" ( 2.84m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard, power points, loft access, fitted vanity and sink unit.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.57m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator and power points.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, wall mounted wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
Commencing with a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with mature tree and shrub borders. Timber garden shed and brick-built storage shed. Gated side access and door to garage.
Accessed via a service lane.
Providing off street parking.
Property requires updating throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42658605.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.