2 bedroom flat for saleCroxden Way, Eastbourne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Two Bedroom Flat
- Purpose Built Block
- Split Level with Private Garden
- Chain Free
- Popular Area in Hampden Park
- Close to the Local Shops & Amenities
- Parking on First Come First Serve Basis
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£160,000
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£160,000
Spacious split level flat in the popular residential area of Hampden Park area, close to local shops & good schools. Benefiting from two double bedrooms with further study/dressing room, cloakroom, private lawned garden & parking. Being sold chain free.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£160,000
Hampden Park. Spacious split level flat in the popular Hampden Park area, close to bus routes, local shops, Hampden Park train station & good schools. Benefiting from private front door, open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two double bedrooms with further study/dressing room and family bathroom. Outside you have a private lawned garden, allocated storage cupboard & parking on a first come first serve basis. Being sold chain free, viewings are strongly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front aspect into entrance hall with stairs rising to landing.
Stairs from the entrance hall onto landing with two storage cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Comprising of low level WC, tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Living Room 17' 7" x 12' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall ad base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher & fridge freezer, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" into recess x 10' 3" ( 4.01m into recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Study/ Dressing Room 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
(L Shaped Room)
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
Pathway leading to private garden, laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing, small patio seating area and allocated storage cupboard.
Parking on a first come first serve basis.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42658623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.