3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGranville Crescent, Stainforth, Doncaster
Guide Price £90,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Set on the quiet road of Granville Crescent in Stainforth is this immaculate three bedroom family home. With both front and rear gardens, off road parking and the house comprising of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Tastefully decorated throughout!
***Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000***
Set on the quiet road of Granville Crescent in Stainforth is this immaculate three bedroom family home. With both front and rear gardens, off road parking and the house comprising of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom.
Tastefully decorated throughout, an ideal first time buyer home or investment purchase!
Viewing is an ABSOLUTE MUST to fully appreciate all this property has to offer!
With a front facing double glazed door, laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, W/C, wash hand basin with mixer taps and ladder rail.
Lounge 11' 2" x 16' 7" ( 3.40m x 5.05m )
With a front facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed patio doors, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 13' 3" ( 2.92m x 4.04m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, under stairs cupboard, ladder rail and door to the rear. Rear and side facing Window.
With a front and side facing double glazed widow, stairs from the porch and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
A double bedroom with a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.92m )
A double bedroom with a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 11' 1" narrowing to 7' 9" ( 1.98m x 3.38m narrowing to 7' 9" )
With a front facing double glazed window, wentral hetaing radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, ladder rail, loft access, tiled splash backs and flooring and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle.
An enclosed laid to lawn garden with with concrete path and gate to the rear.
An enclosed, laid to lawn rear garden with raised decked area, double gates to the drive and single gates to the rear.
A wendy house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42658632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.