Land for saleAnchor Road, Terrington St. Clement, King's Lynn
- Building plot in village position
- Outline planning for detached dwelling
- Rural position
- Approximately 750 SqM (stms)
- Planning ref: 16/00247/O
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a building plot in the popular village of Terrington St Clements with outline planning permission for a detached dwelling. Planning ref: 16/00247/O
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale, Anchor Road. A residential building plot in a rural position down a country lane on the outskirts of the popular village of Terrington St Clement. Outline planning permission ref: 16/00247/O granted 05/04/2016 for detached dwelling. The overall plot size is approximately 750SqM (stms) Frontage approximately 23.4m, depth 37m (stms)
From the A/17 between Sutton Bridge & King's Lynn take the Sutton Road exit sign posted Terrington St Clement/ Walpole Cross Keys. Follow the road taking the left hand turning into Low Road, the road becoming names New Roman Bank where the plot can be located on your left hand side just before the corner on the forked junction with Anchor Road & Old Roman Bank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.