3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeanor Road, Ilkeston
Sold STC £130,000
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Sun Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Gardens and a Garage
- NO CHAIN - Must Be Viewed!!
A rare opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to acquire this 3 bedroom home situated in a sought after location of Ilkeston. In need of modernisation this property briefly comprises of; lounge, kitchen, sun lounge, shower room, 3 bedrooms, generous gardens, garage and NO CHAIN.
A rare opportunity to acquire this three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a sought after location of Ilkeston. Benefitting from a generous rear garden this well-proportioned house briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen with a walk in pantry, sun lounge, shower room and three bedrooms to the first floor. Outside there are generous gardens to the front and rear with a detached garage to the rear of the garden accessed via Shipley Wood. Viewings are strongly recommended for you to fully appreciate what this home has to offer.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor, wall mounted radiator and a wood panelled door opeing to:
Lounge 11' 3" plus recess x 13' 6" into bay window ( 3.43m plus recess x 4.11m into bay window )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted gas fireplace: mounted upon a marble hearth, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point, built-in storage cupboard, picture rail and door opening to:
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 9' 5" ( 3.28m max x 2.87m )
A fitted kitchen having a matching range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over incorporating a sink and double drainer unit with mixer tap over, part tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, TV point, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted radiator, windows to the rear and side elevations and door opening to:
Having flagstone flooring and window to the side elevation with shelving.
Being of brick and UPVC construction. Having UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation, plumbing for automatic washing machine and base units with work top over.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of walk-in shower with wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, vinyl flooring and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Having UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 3.81m max x 3.25m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, telephone point, picture rail and feature fireplace.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 11" max ( 3.38m x 2.72m max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature fireplace, picture rail and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
To the front of the property is gated access leading to a generous garden:- which could be adapted to provide off road parking subject to the necessary planning permission. Gated side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden has an outside security light, two brick out-buildings, greenhouse and UPVC storage unit. There are a variety of trees including an apple tree, docked with an arrangement of flowers, bushes and shrubs. Potential vegetable plot. The vendor has informed us that there is a concrete detached garage which is accessed via Shipley Wood and is in need of some attention. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreicated the size of the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42660627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.