2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleWarren Drive, Lewes
Sold STC £325,000
- Semi-Detached Retirement Bungalow
- Requires Some Modernisation
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Popular Winterbourne Location
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this two bedroom, semi-detached retirement bungalow in the popular Winterbourne area of Lewes, featuring lounge, kitchen, conservatory and front and rear gardens, plus gas central heating and double glazing.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this semi-detached retirement bungalow in the desirable Winterbourne area of Lewes which requires some modernisation. The property briefly comprises of kitchen, lounge, conservatory, two bedrooms, bathroom and front and rear gardens. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. The owners will be able to fully appreciate the position of Winterbourne Lodge which is within walking distance to a regular bus stop giving access to Brighton and the coast in one direction with Lewes, Ringmer and Tunbridge Wells in the other. Once in the centre of Lewes there is full access to all the amenities the town has to offer, such as its three supermarkets, numerous restaurants and cafes, popular public gardens as well as the usual hairdressers, doctors surgeries and shopping facilities. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate Winterbourne Lodge.
Predominantly laid to lawn with slab pathway, array of plants and shrubs.
Tiled floor leading to reception hallway via wooden framed door with glass panel insert, ceiling lighting point, hatch offering access to attic, shelved recess storage cupboard off, carpet flooring.
Lounge 11' 4" x 16' 3" ( 3.45m x 4.95m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, patio door to rear giving access to conservatory, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear and side and double glazed door giving access to rear garden, tiled flooring and power points.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator, power point. Kitchen comprises range of wall and base storage units, roll edge worksurfaces extend to include single bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splash back, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and vinyl tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to rear. Three piece bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, deep paneled bath with tiled surround, wall mounted shower head and bracket, storage cupboard off, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Timber fence enclosed predominantly laid to lawn with slab patio area, outside timber garden house, two timber sheds, raised beds, mature trees, plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42661590.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.