3 bedroom cottage for sale7 Home Farm Steading Erskine Ferry Road, Bishopton, PA7 5DF
- Stunning family home within main door conversion of Erskine Home Farm
- 1636sqft living accommodation - 2 public rooms, 3 becrooms, 3 wc's, allocated parking and double garage
- Lounge extending to over 24ft with double height vaulted ceiling
- Quality NEFF appliances including: multi-function double oven, additional single oven, microwave, 5 burner gas hob, cooker hood, dishwasher & 2 separate fridge/freezers
- High quality modern sanitary ware
- Bespoke plantation shutters throughout the lounge
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
A striking main door conversion within the former Erskine Home Farm that occupies a peaceful rural location adjacent to Erskine and Mar Hall golf courses between the two villages. A stylish redevelopment of a range of traditional buildings forms highly individual homes within a courtyard setting. This property has landscaped front garden areas incorporating two terraces. The main terrace is south facing and ideal for outside dining. There is an allocated parking space adjacent to the property and a double size garage in the communal parking and garaging area to the rear. The property also owns a share of a cobbled courtyard area adjacent to the side of the property.
This stylish home offers flexible and spacious accommodation with a high standard of internal fitting and finishing. It has contemporary Karndean flooring throughout all ground floor apartments. The kitchen has a range of quality kitchen fittings with extensive range of kitchen furniture with granite worktop surfaces and quality modern integral appliances by NEFF. These include a multi-function double oven, additional single oven, microwave, five burner gas hob with matching cooker hood, dishwasher and two separate fridge/freezers. There is fitted kitchen furniture within the downstairs utility room with space for appliances. Quality sanitary ware is installed within the bathroom, ground floor en-suite shower room and master bedroom en-suite shower room. The specification of the home includes double glazed external windows with bespoke plantation shutters throughout the lounge and a gas fired central heating system.
The accommodation of this main door conversion is formed over two levels and comprises of full height doors leading to a broad entrance vestibule with access into the main reception hallway. The stunning lounge extends to over 24ft in length with arched front facing window fitted with plantation shutters and additional glazed and timber doors leading to the side terrace and garden area. This apartment has a double height vaulted ceiling and twin doors leading to the adjacent open plan family room and kitchen. There is a stylish range of contemporary fitted kitchen furniture with modern appliances and ample space for both a dining table and chairs and casual family area. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor level, one of which has a modern en-suite shower room. The utility room has a range of fitted kitchen furniture with space for appliances. The bathroom has a stylish modern suite comprising of a contemporary free standing acrylic, wc and a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. The upper level of the property has access to the master bedroom suite with double glazed Velux windows to the side of the property and access to a modern en-suite shower room. This has a high quality modern suite comprising of a wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and a large shower base and modern enclosure with Grohe thermostatic mixer shower.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.