3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMallard Way, Hickling, Norwich
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Corner Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
This beautifully presented detached bungalow needs to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Set on a corner plot in a cul-de-sac location the property benefits from 3 bedrooms, large lounge, dining room, kitchen and seperate sun room. The property boasts a low maintenace garden.
With door to the front.
With front facing double glazed door. Cupboard and two radiators.
Living Room 17' 5" x 18' 7" ( 5.31m x 5.66m )
Within the Sun Room is the second living room and utility area.
With rear facing double glazed window and double glazed patio and french doors. With built in units, two roof lights and laminate flooring. Plumbing available for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility area.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
With side facing double glazed window. With part pannelled walls, fitted carpet and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
With rear facing double glazed window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling. 1 bowl ceramic sink, space for fridge / freezer and laminate flooring. Electric cooker point, cooker hood, built in wine cooler and built in microwave.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 12' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.71m )
With front facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobe, fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 15' 6" ( 2.29m x 4.72m )
With velux window. Eaves storage and fitted carpet. Radiator.
With rear facing double glazed window. Shower, bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Built in units, recessed lights and waterproof panel walls.
Garage with power, light and up and over doors. Large brick and flint car port with lights.
There is a brickweave drive with approximatly 2 car parking spaces.
The front garden is a low maintenance with gravelled areas.
The rear garden is also a low maintenance garden with two decked seating areas and open aspect. There is easy access to the village hall playing field and access to the back garden from both sides of the property.
There is also a spa room & storage room which has a hot tub which the vendor is willing to sell by negotiation. No onwards chain,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42663417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.