2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarn Celyn, Beddau, Pontypridd
- Mid Terrace Home
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
Well presnted and situated on the ever popular Manor Chase development. A modern two bedroom mid link home. This property is situated within easy access to the village amenities, recreational grounds, primary & secondary schools & the Church village bypass leading to the A470 & M4.
This property briefly comprises:
Two Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include an outhouse, off road parking, Double glazing and gas central heating.
Living Room 15' 6" Maximum x 11' 11" Maximum ( 4.72m Maximum x 3.63m Maximum )
Entrance door. Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Wall mounted electric fire place. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Radiator. Power points. Laminate flooring. Door to the Kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurface over. Integrated electric oven and grill with 5 ring gas hob and cooker hood above. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Integrated coffee machine. Plumbing available for appliances. Space for fridge freezer. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator. Power points. Space for table and chairs. Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 9' 9" Plus wardrobe ( 2.97m x 2.97m Plus wardrobe )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Wall mounted air conditioning system. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.18m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Three piece suite comprising Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Paneled bath with shower over. Partially tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Laid to patio with stone chipping's. Off road parking. Pathway to the front entrance door. Weather porch.
Enclosed rear garden. Selection of plants, shrubs and small trees. Fish pond. Laid to decking, stone chipping's and patio with decked fence surrounding. Outside tap. Access to the outhouse.
Glazed window to the front aspect. Currently housing power points and radiator. Partially insulated. Plumbing available for appliances.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42663432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.