2 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Shotts
Sold STC £45,000
- TWO Bedroom Upper Flat
- Close to Train Station
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Buyers Incentive Available
A bright and spacious two bedroom apartment situated just a short walk from Shotts train station. With gas central heating, double glazing and residents parking, the property would be ideal for first time buyers or investors alike.
This large apartment is housed within an attractive, traditional terraced building and benefits from spacious accommodation throughout. You enter via a hallway which opens to every room, all of which feature high ceilings.
The living area and kitchen are positioned at the rear of the property with large windows overlooking the fields. The kitchen benefits from a range of base and wall mounted units.
To the front of the property you have the master bedroom, second bedroom and family bathroom. Whilst both bedrooms are a great size, the master is particularly large and accommodates built in storage and shelving. Adjacent to both bedrooms is the bathroom which benefits from a modern three piece suite, electric shower over and tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.
Shotts town centre has a range of amenities including shops, restaurants, schools and leisure and medical facilities. The nearby train station offers excellent commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh and the M8 motorway is a short drive away, providing links to the central belt of Scotland and beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42663456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.