1 bedroom flat for saleMarlborough Place, Brighton
- A Collection Of 17 Newly Converted Apartments Close To The Royal Pavilion
- A Choice Of Studio's, 1 And 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Within The Valley Gardens Conservation Area
- Perfectly Located Between Brighton Seafront
- Ideal For Shops, Cafes, Restaurants And Entertainment
- Completed To Very High Standards Throughout
- Passenger Lift Access To All Flats In Premier House
- Bicycle Storage
- 6 Year CML Professional Consultant Certificate
- New 125 Year Leases
**OVER 75% NOW RESERVED!**Call Oakley on 01273 688 881 to arrange a viewing**
A collection of 17 newly converted flats in two period properties overlooking Victoria Gardens in the heart of Central Brighton.
Premier House & Duke House are part of a stunning new development set within two historic Georgian properties in Marlborough Place, which overlook Victoria Gardens in the cultural heart of Brighton.
Premier House & Duke House have been sympathetically renovated to combine period finesse with contemporary styling, creating this collection of 17 new apartments.
The apartments are a mix of four studio, seven 1 bedroom & six 2 bedrooms, with east facing units from the ground floor up having fabulous views across Victoria Gardens. The apartments have been finished to high specifications and they all have high gloss kitchens with integrated Bosch & Siemens appliances*, modern white bathroom suites & shower rooms, classic block white tiles, engineered smoked white oak flooring in the living areas & entrance halls with grey woollen carpet in the bedrooms, secondary glazing and bicycle storage.
Location Staying local, the North Laine is a unique and lively area personified by its bohemian atmosphere. Hundreds of independent shops sell goods and fashion items from around the world, ranging from bargain chic to sophisticated designer styles. It is the perfect place to relax and watch the world go by from one of the many stylish cafés or bars.
Culture is an intrinsic part of life in Brighton. The renowned Theatre Royal, Duke of York's Picture House and Brighton Museum are all a stroll away and the city regularly hosts festivals and exhibitions including the annual Brighton Pride Festival, Brighton Comedy Festival and Brighton Festival, the largest arts festival in England and one of the largest in Europe.
Brighton also offers a wide choice of health and fitness clubs and dynamic activities. Meander down to the seafront and promenade, swim at the nearby Prince Regent Swimming Complex or sail from the exclusive Brighton Marina. It is just a short bus trip to the South Downs for a host of other activities or simply a relaxing walk amidst wonderful scenery.
Property ref: 121_1567_4157986
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42663804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4157986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.