4 bedroom detached house for saleSwansley Lane, Lower Cambourne, Cambridge
Sold STC £525,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four bedroom detached home
- 25ft Lounge
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Executive family home
- Double Garage
- En suite to master
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* 25ft Lounge
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Executive family home
* Double Garage
* En suite to master
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
6.40m x 3.33m (21' x 10'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, double oven, four ring halogen hob, extractor hood, two windows to side, double doors to garden, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to garden.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks.
4.14m x 3.33m (13'7" x 10'11"). Bay window to front, radiator.
7.80m x 3.86m (25'7" x 12'8"). Bay window to front, fireplace, two radiators, double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front, radiator, stairs, door to:
3.45m x 4.60m (11'4" x 15'1"). Window to front, radiator, archway to dressing area with fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, window to side.
3.91m x 4.01m (12'10" x 13'2"). Window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator.
STUDY OR BEDROOM 5
3.91m x 2.18m (12'10" x 7'2"). Window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, window to rear, radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Cupboard, airing cupboard, door to:
4.80m x 3.89m (15'9" x 12'9"). Velux window to rear, dormer window to front, radiator, access to loft.
3.15m x 4.78m (10'4" x 15'8"). Velux window to rear, dormer window to front, radiator.
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear.
To the front of the property is a private lawned area, off road parking for 4 vehicles leading to a detached double garage with electric garage door. To the rear of the property is private mature enclosed garden, a range of trees, mainly laid to lawn, two patio areas ideal for entertaining, access to garage from garden, access to private drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42664266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.