5 bedroom detached house for saleHackensall Road, Poulton le Fylde, FY6 0AZ
Under Offer £499,950
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Integral Garage / Large Gardens
- Roof Terrace Balcony
- Description: A substantial five bedroom individually designed detached family home with stunning panoramic open views to rear. The property is set to a most sought after location in the village of Knott End on Sea, close to all the local shops and facilities, and yet once inside the property and are enjoying the gardens, you could be anywhere in the world. The property briefly comprises spacious entrance hallway with spiral staircase to the first floor, large L shaped lounge,open plan kitchen/family room, dining room with French doors onto a enclosed veranda leading onto the rear garden and ground floor bedroom/reception with en-suite bathroom. To the first floor there is a delightful spacious landing area with Velux windows, making the landing a light and airy area, which is large enough to use as a study area or similar. There are four double bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. The master bedroom has access to a private roof terrace balcony to allow you to watch the sunset over the open views to the rear. Outside there is a front garden area, Indian stone cobble driveway to a double garage with electronic up and over doors and parking for several vehicles. To the rear is a beautiful mature and private garden area with open views, with Indian stone stepping stone surround, floral displays and a mixture of trees and shrubs. There is also a raised patio area and as the sun sets to the rear of the property, you can make the most of this summer evenings. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. We are sure the photographs give the property the wow factor, however, to really appreciate not only the size of the rooms, but the quality of the property being offered for sale, book a viewing as you will not be disappointed, in fact, you will be blown away. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hallway (Appx) 3.05m x 5.79m (10'0" x 19'") UPVC double glazed entrance doors, spiral staircase to the first floor, feature open place vaulted ceiling, wooden flooring, radiator.
Lounge: (Appx) 8.74m x 7.7m (28'8" x 25'3") (Measured from furthest point and into bay) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front., UPVC double glazed widow to the side and further UPVC leaded feature window to the side, living flame gas effect stove with stone surround with marble hearth, coved ceiling, T.V aerial point, picture rail, radiator, double doors to kitchen/diner.
Family Room: (Appx) 7.35m x 4.17m x 3.3m x 2.08m (24'0 x 13'8 x 10'9 x 6'9 ) UPVC double glazed leaded window to the rear modern range of fitted wall and base units with complementary wood work surfaces over, under unit lighting, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integral fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer with built-in electric oven and microwave, five ring gas hob, wooden flooring.
Family Room: Double glazed patio doors overlooking the rear garden, wood burning stove with tile hearth.
Dining Room: (Appx) 3.1m x 6.43m (10'2" x 21'0") UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, opening out to an enclosed veranda area, double glazed window to side, wooden flooring, radiator.
Bedroom (Could be another reception room): (Appx) 4.21m x 3.83m (13'9" x 12'6")
UPVC double glazed window to the rear with views over the rear garden, wooden flooring, radiator.
En-Suite: UPVC double glazed frosted window to side, five piece suite comprising of roll top bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower, high flush W.C., bidet and hand washbasin part tiled walls, radiator.
Stairs And First
Floor Landing: Feature vaulted ceiling with two double glazed Velux windows, built in storage cupboards, wooden flooring
Bedroom One: (Appx) 6.39m x 5.25m (20'11" x 17'2") (measured from furthest point) UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC patio doors leading to roof terrace balcony with fabulous views to the rear over distant countryside, radiator.
Master En-Suite: UPVC double glazed frosted window to front, four piece suite comprising of a sunken double bath with overhead shower, hand washbasin with mixer tap, bidet and low flush W.C., fitted storage cupboards, split level, vaulted ceiling., tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two: (Appx) 6.13m x 4.96m (20'1" x 16'3") Double glazed picture window to rear with stunning views over countryside, fitted wardrobe and bedroom furniture vaulted ceiling, radiator.
En-Suite: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, six piece suite comprising of a corner bath, wet room style shower, low flush W.C., bidet and double 'his and hers' circular washbasins with mixer taps and storage base cupboard under, down lighters to ceiling, tiled floor, tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three: (Appx) 5.6m x 3.54m (18'4" x 11'7")(measured from furthest point) Double glazed window to the side. radiator.
En-Suite: Skylight window to ceiling, three piece suite comprising of a wet room style shower, hand washbasin and low flush WC, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four: (Appx) 4.07m x 3.73m (13'4" x 12'2") UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
En-Suite: Double glazed frosted window to rear., two piece suite comprising of a low flush WC ,wash hand basin.
External: Front: Brick paved driveway with ample off road parking, stone gravel borders with hedgerow for privacy, plants and shrubs, access to the double garage.
Garage: (Appx) 6.4m x 5.23m (20'11" x 17'1") Electric double up and over doors to front., power and light laid on, integral door to the entrance hallway.
Rear Garden: Large Indian stone paved patio area. shaped lawns, ornamental trees, plants and shrubs, floral display area, , timber decked seating patio area to rear of the garden, wooden garden shed, fabulous views over countryside and is not overlooked.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such
information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42664725.html
- Poulton-le-Fylde (5.3 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Poulton-le-Fylde (5.3 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE1XX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.