4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Angelica at Affinity, Burns Road, Royston
Sold STC £425,000
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Integrated washer dryer, dishwasher and A+ rated fridge freezer
- Full height tiling to bathroom and en-suite
- LED downlighters in kitchen and bathroom
- Rear garden and cycle store
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance to train station
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Minutes to Tesco Extra
The Angelica at Affinity (Plot 82)
The Angelica is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom semi-detached town house in Royston. This house includes a turfed garden to the rear and two private parking spaces. Inside, the separate kitchen includes granite work tops, 5-burner gas hob, integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Off the entry hall is a study, WC and large open plan dining room that leads out to the turfed garden. On the first floor is a master bedroom with an ensuite and large living room. On the second floor there are three further bedrooms one with an ensuite, and a family bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS1000433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Briggs & Mortimer, Royston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.