6 bedroom detached house for saleStrawberry Hill, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- Six bedrooms: Four first floor bedrooms, three with en-suite facilities.
- Two further first floor bedrooms and further bathroom
- Kitchen breakfast family room with bi-folding doors
- Sitting room with high ceilings and fireplace; Study
- Utility room with integrated Miele appliances
- Double garage with Hobbies room above; Driveway parking
- Gated entrance from Fulmer Drive
- Landscaped grounds and gardens with patio areas
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware in bathrooms
- Miele kitchen appliances
Situated just off one of the area's most sought after roads, these properties have been built by a well-know local builder and blend traditional brick exterior with a contemporary finish. Ready for immediate occupation, each of these properties comes with high quality appliances throughout and fitted floor coverings as well as landscaped gardens.
Each of the four properties will differ slightly in the accommodation offered and we would draw your attention to the attached floor plans for specific sizes but, fundamentally, there will be accommodation of:- three reception rooms
along with a large kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom, master en-suite, guest en suite, two further bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor with additional bedroom accommodation and a bathroom to the second storey.
EPC Rating: B
Each of the properties will benefit from their own driveway and garage. The landscaped gardens are fence enclosed with flagstone patios sitting immediately adjacent to the properties and these then opening onto lawned areas. Being set off of Fulmer Drive, these houses enjoy a private and secluded feel.
The properties are located approximately one mile away from Gerrards Cross town centre which offers a delightful range of boutique style shopping along with larger stores that include Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Tesco, Sainsburys Local and
Waitrose supermarkets. There is a fast mainline train service to London (Marylebone), the journey time being from 18 minutes. Furthermore, there are numerous well respected private schools within the local area and South Bucks remains part of the 11+ grammar school education system.
* Fitted floor coverings throughout to include porcelain tiling and carpeting
* Extra high ceilings to certain ground floor reception rooms
* 5 amp lamp sockets
* Chrome light switches and sockets
* Recessed low voltage downlighters
* Drawing rooms with fitted gas fires
* Oak door furniture
* Walnut kitchens with granite and marble work surfaces
* Falcon Range ovens complemented by Miele combination microwave oven and plate warming drawers
* Miele coffee machines
* Liebherr wine fridges
* American style fridge/freezers
* Integrated Miele dishwashers
* Miele extractor fan
* Large lantern light to breakfast/family rooms
* Bi-fold doors
* Utility rooms with units matching that of kitchen and integrated Miele washing machine and tumble dryers
* Solid concrete first and ground floors with under floor heating
* Pressurised hot water system
* Dressing rooms to certain bedrooms
* Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware with marble tiling
* Freestanding baths with adjacent integrated TV's and built in surround sound
* Second floor radiators in covers
* Useful eaves storage areas
* Alarm fitted
* Landscaped grounds that include a gated entrance from Fulmer Drive
* Tarmacadam drive, individual driveways with granite sets
* Fully landscaped gardens to include Indian fossilised patios, lawned areas with specimen planting. Furthermore, the topography of the landscape has been utilised incorporating mature oak trees
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42665700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX160223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.