3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEngaine, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
Sold STC £490,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Sought After location
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Garden
- Double Garage
- Village location
- Exclusive area
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Sought After location
*Well Presented Garden
Secure Hardwood door to
Radiator, fitted carpet, airing cupboard and storage cupboard, door to:
5.5m4 x 3.66m. Fitted carpet, radiator, sliding double doors to rear.
5.71m x 4.56m. Two double glazed window to rear, sliding double door to rear, fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet.
5.06m x 3.19m. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for gas oven with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front, door to:
3.02m x 2.39m. Tiled flooring, sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to front, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door rear.
2.35m x 2.21m. Radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed window to front.
4.85m x 3.43m. Built-in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear, door to:
Three piece suite with vanity wash hand basin, deep panelled bath with shower over and close coupled WC, tiled surround, radiator, tiled flooring.
4.28m x 3.06m. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe.
2.88m x 3.30m. Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
2.28m x 2.10m. Four piece suite with wash hand basin, deep panelled bath with shower over, bidet and close coupled WC, double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
To the front the driveway leads to double detached garage with up and over doors, power and lighting, mature shrub boarders to front and side. Very well presented secluded rear garden is enclosed byevergreen hedging and matured shrub boarders, large grassed area with various trees and shrubs, sun patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42665745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT200150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.