4 bedroom town house for saleLong Beach Mews, Eastbourne
Sold STC £320,000
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- EVER SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED
- OFF ROAD PARKING & A GARAGE.
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER North Harbour development of Eastbourne. Having undergone EXTENSIVE MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS throughout, an internal inspection comes highly recommended!
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER North Harbour development of Eastbourne. Having undergone EXTENSIVE MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS throughout, the property is now offered to the market and an internal inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, two storage cupboards, radiator and tiled flooring.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 11' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.38m x 1.78m )
Having a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, door to the rear aspect leading into the garden.
Reception Room / Bedroom Four 15' x 9' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing.
Lounge / Diner 21' 4" x 15' 11" ( 6.50m x 4.85m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading onto the juliet balcony, wood effect flooring, ample space for a dining room table, electric feature fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.38m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar area, ample space for a dining room table, partly tiled walls and tile effect flooring, spotlighting over, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed french doors to the front aspect leading to the juliet balcony.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to top floor landing.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 13' 5" ( 4.85m x 4.09m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit, low level W C, heated towel rail, spotlighting, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with distant sea views, radiator,
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.78m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Family Shower Room
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, vanity unit, low level W C, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan, spotlighting over, heated towel rail.
An enclosed rear garden with a raised decked area, further shingled area, gated side access with a wall and fence surround.
Integral Garage 16' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.05m x 2.67m )
Having power, lighting, up and over door, door to the front aspect and a internal door into the hallway
The front of the property has a driveway providing off road parking for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42666480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.