3 bedroom town house for saleBridge Wharf Road, Isleworth
Guide Price £750,000
- Transport links in an out of London are close at hand
- Integral garage
- Reception/study area,
- Fitted kitchen/reception room
- Balcony overlooking the river
Barnard Marcus welcomes to the market this contemporary and spacious town house which makes up part of an award winning St George gated development.
Bridge Wharf Road which is laid out over four floors offers wonderful views of a lovely stretch of the River Thames and offers versatile living and bedroom space making it perfect for either individual or family living.
Accommodation to the ground floor and first floor comprises of integral garage, storage, reception/study area, fitted kitchen/reception room, WC with wash hand basin and balcony overlooking the river.
The second floor features two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an outward view towards the river and a three piece bathroom suite. The third floor features a playroom which can also be used as the third bedroom.
Bridge Wharf Road is a gated development in the heart of Old Isleworth. The famous Apprentice pub is under 100 meters away while transport links in an out of London are close at hand. It is 0.8 mile to Isleworth train station, 1.2 miles to St Margarets train station while the A4 and the A316 are both a mile away from the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42666483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.