4 bedroom detached house for saleBroom Close, Cheshunt
Sold STC £510,000
- Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Tandem Garage
- Front garden with off street parking
- Mature and well maintained rear garden
- Scope to upgrade and extend (sstp)
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house located on the popular Adamsfield development located within a short drive of Brookfield Farm shopping centre, locals school and bus routes.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house located on the popular Adamsfield development located within a short drive of Brookfield Farm shopping centre, locals school and bus routes. The A10 and M25 are both readily accessible.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door to:
Double glazed window to side aspect, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, suite comprising: low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Lounge: 16' 3" x 14' 6" ( 4.95m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, fireplace with surround. Open to:
Dining Room: 10' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.53m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator. Door to:
Kitchen: 14' 6" x 10' 6" narrowing to 7' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.20m narrowing to 2.36m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, Tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard, access to loft. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 9' 7" x 16' 3" narrowing to 13' 1" ( 2.92m x 4.95m narrowing to 3.99m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 11' 7" to fitted wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.53m to fitted wardrobes x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 14' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4: 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising: low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shaver point, tiled walls, radiator.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Drive leading to:
With up and over door, power and light connected, door to side.
Patio to the immediate rear of the property, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, variety of trees, stepping stones leading to rear patio and access to timber summer house and green house (to remain).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42666507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.