4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyberton West Road, Boston
Sold STC £145,000
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER AND CONSERVATORY
- SHOWER ROOM AND BATHROOM
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
A deceptively spacious 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE situated in the historic Market Town of Boston, enjoying open plan Lounge Diner, Kitchen and Conservatory. The Bedrooms are situated over 2 floors and the MASTER BEDROOM benefits from its own SHOWER ROOM.
SEMI DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH CONSERVATORY AND DRIVEWAY.
Front Entrance Lobby
With front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, solid Oak flooring, radiator, ceiling light point.
Lounge 25' 9" maximum x 11' maximum ( 7.85m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
With continuation of Oak flooring, 2 radiators, 2 ceiling light points, windows to dual aspects, TV aerial point, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 4" maximum x 6' 5" maximum ( 3.76m maximum x 1.96m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display cabinets, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, integrated waist height oven and grill, 4 ring hob with fume extractor above, window through to Conservatory, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting.
With radiator, obscure glazed window, space for twin height fridge freezer and a ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed wall mounted shower above, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, obscure glazed window, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.29m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With ceiling light point, French doors leading to the garden, radiator, solid Oak flooring.
First Floor Landing
With radiator and ceiling light point. Stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" maximum x 11' 4" maximum ( 3.02m maximum x 3.45m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.82m )
With window, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.68m x 1.88m )
With window, radiator and ceiling light point.
Second Floor Landing
With access to roof space providing storage, ceiling light point and window.
Bedroom 1 8' 4" maximum x 9' 7" maximum ( 2.54m maximum x 2.92m maximum )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point and built-in storage cupboard.
Second Floor Shower Room
With a 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, double shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower within, extended tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, heated towel rail, Keylite roof window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Gated side access leads to the rear garden which initially comprises a paved patio seating area leading to the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn to the majority with raised flower and shrub borders. There is a further paved seating area towards the rear of the garden. The garden is enclosed by fencing and served by external lighting.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42666528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.