2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorman Crescent, Scawsby, Doncaster
Sold STC £92,500
- Two Double Bedroomed Semi-Detached
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Modern Bathroom
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking and Garage
This spacious well presented two double bedroomed semi detached home is situated in this popular location. The property is close to local amenities and good transport links and must be viewed to appreciate.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 8" into the bay x 11' 1" to the recess ( 4.17m into the bay x 3.38m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is feature fireplace which has a pebbled effect electric fire, central heating radiator, dado rail and coving to the ceiling. The lounge opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. There is a dado rail, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and an arch opens up to the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.78m x 2.49m )
There are three side facing double glazed window and a rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, an electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and a wall light point.
Bedroom One 17' 3" max to the recess x 11' 5" ( 5.26m max to the recess x 3.48m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white modern suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with shower over with shower screen. There is partial tiling to the walls, extractor fan. There is a ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.02m )
A double room with a double glazed window, central heating radiator, wardrobes provide hanging and storage space
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. There is a garage providing storage space with an up and over door. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42668004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.