4 bedroom detached house for saleBeaumont Square, NOTTINGHAM
- 4 Bedrooms
- Modern Build
- Driveway & Garage
- Sought After Location
This property comes to the market ideal for any family looking to upsize as it has great sized rooms and large landing area. This NG8 property is just off Trowell Road and has great transport links to the City Centre and Queens Medical Centre. This new build is still within its 10 year warranty.
Property for sale in the Wollaton area. This property comes to the market ideal for any family looking to upsize as it has great sized rooms and large landing area. This NG8 property is just off Trowell Road and has great transport links to the City Centre and the Queens Medical Centre. Also it is close to local amenity such as shops and supermarkets and close to some great local schools such as Fernwood School, Firbeck School and Portland Spencer Primary Academy School. Then colleges like Bilborough Sixth Form College. This property is a new build and still within its 10 year warranty. Viewing's are highly advised and is an opportunity not to be missed.
Double glazed door to the front with a wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
WC, wash hand basin and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" Plus Bay x 11' 8" Max ( 4.24m Plus Bay x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fire place located in the centre of the room and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Double glazed French doors leading out to the garden area and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 12' 8" Max ( 3.23m x 3.86m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, electric oven and gas hob with work surfaces and part tiled walls. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher appliances and fridge freezer. Also has a wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the utility area.
Base units, space for washing machine and houses the central heating boiler. Door leading out to the garden area.
Access from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 8" Max ( 3.76m x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with fitted wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator. Door accessing En Suite.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with part tiled walls and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 14' 6" Max ( 3.33m x 4.42m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 11' 9" Max ( 2.49m x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 10' 3" ( 2.54m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath and mixer taps with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a garden with lawn area and fenced boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42668028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.