Get brand editions for Moving City, London

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Carlton House, 501-535 High Street, Ilford

Removed £305,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Not applicable on Help to Buy
  • Off-plan 2 bedroom apartment
  • Service Charge £3.10 psf
  • Ground Rent £350 pa
  • Completion Q4 2017
  • 6th floor
  • South†aspect (Facing Ilford High Road)

Full description

Brand new 2 bedroom apartment in Carlton House Development, Ilford IG1.

With 90 magnificent studios and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, Carlton House is a brand new development located in East London, Ilford. Designed to be ecologically friendly, Carlton House will bring to the area a fresh vision of the modern day living, with roof terraces, solar panels, ceramic wall panels and vertical growing for a low carbon life. At the ground floor there will be a garden and leisure area as well as a children's play area that will create a sense of community and will strengthen the bounds between the residents.

The development is ideally located along the forthcoming Crossrail route that will intensify the connections with The City, the key areas of the capital and London airports as well.

Not applicable on Help to Buy (30% deposit required).

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
28 June 2016


View in fullscreen
Master Floorplan Image
Master Floorplan Image

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00207F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.