4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangley Grove, Aldwick
- Spacious Semi Detached Family House
- Four Generous Size Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden and Easterly Facing Balcony
- Garage and Driveway
- No Forward Chain
* No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious Semi Detached family House is located in a quiet Cul De Sac which is within walking distance and catchment area to Rose Green Junior and Infant School as well as a variety of local amenities including a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Library and many more. The property comprises of four generous size Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with direct access to the UPVC double glazed Conservatory, a Family Room, a modern fitted Bathroom and a ground floor Cloakroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazed and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded westerly facing Garden which is laid to patio to provide low maintenance and an easterly facing Balcony. To the Front there is a brick paved Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles which leads to the Garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to entrance porch. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Porch - Doors to the entrance hall and ground floor cloakroom. Benefit of lighting. Telephone point.
Cloakroom - Front aspect glazed window. Close coupled W.C and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Radiator.
Entrance Hall - Doors to the kitchen, lounge / dining room and family room. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Radiator. Under stair recess storage space.
Kitchen - 2.69m x 2.59m (8'10 x 8'6) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed door providing side access. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Inset four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. 'Glow Worm' boiler.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.93m x 3.96m (16'2 x 13') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio door providing access to the conservatory. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature brick fireplace. Television point.
Conservatory - 3.43m x 2.90m (11'3 x 9'6) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed conservatory with UPVC double glazed doors providing access to the rear garden. Benefit of power.
Family Room - 2.82m x 2.69m (9'3 x 8'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point.
First Floor Landing - Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Further door to the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.38m x 2.69m (11'1 x 8'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Two double built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 2.69m (12' x 8'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three - 3.23m x 2.24m (10'7 x 7'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed door providing access to the balcony. Double built in wardrobe with shelving. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.15m x 2.24m (10'4 x 7'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in wardrobe with fitted shelving. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Panel enclosed bath with wall mounted power shower. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Rear - Totally secluded and enclosed by panel board fencing. Fully laid to patio to provide low maintenance. Gated access leading to the front and a personal door to the garage.
Garage - 4.95m x 2.72m (16'3 x 8'11) - Up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the rear garden.
Driveway - Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with vehicular access to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42670581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26355234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.