2 bedroom flat for saleFaraday Building (Penthouse), City Island, Canning Town
- Off plan / New build
- Two Bedroom, Two bathroom Penthouse
- 18th (Top floor)
- Aspect: West (City Views)
- Size: 899 sq.. ft plus balcony 34 sq. ft
- One allocated car parking space
- Gym, 24hr concierge, heated outdoor swimming pool and spa
- City Island private residents' lounge
- Service charge: £4.50 pa estimated
- Leasehold: 999 years
Moving City are proud to offer this off-plan, 18th floor two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse ( 899 Sq. Ft.) with balcony ( 34 sq. ft.) facing West in the new Ballymore homes development - London City Island development.
London City Island is unique new riverside development and 12 acre neighbourhood - creating a ‘mini-Manhattan’- in Leamouth, London. Due for completion in 2016. All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Arts Club. With membership comes access to a range of elegantly designed private facilities. There’s a clubhouse, concierge, A grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens.
This development perfectly located very close to Canning Town Station (Jubilee & DLR Lines) which can be accessed from the residents footbridge directly from development to the station.
Completion scheduled for Q1 2017 with an opportunity to reserve now.
One car parking is included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.