2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCatchpole Close, Kessingland, Lowestoft
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Conservatory/ Garden Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- No Onward Chain
LIFE ALL ON ONE LEVEL, this well presented detached bungalow offers TWO bedroom accommodation with CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM, well-kept enclosed rear GARDEN, GARAGE and off-road DRIVEWAY parking. Also offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN so viewings are highly advised.
UPVC double glazed door to the side, UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, laminate patterned vinyl flooring.
Storage cupboard, radiator.
Living Room/ Diner 14' 11" x 13' 8" ( 4.55m x 4.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, television and telephone point, electric fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, fitted carpet, central heating boiler.
Conservatory/ Garden Room 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Brick construction with secondary glazed windows to the rear, aluminium double glazed door to the side, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" plus wardrobe x 8' 5" ( 3.33m plus wardrobe x 2.57m )
Double glazed aluminium window to the rear, built-in wardrobes, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 12' 8" ( 2.57m x 3.86m )
Double glazed aluminium sliding doors to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with trees and bushes and driveway parking leading to a garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, flower borders, mature trees, bushes and plants, side access to the front, brick built shed attached to conservatory.
Garage 17' 4" x 8' 4" ( 5.28m x 2.54m )
Up and over door to the front, single glazed window to the rear, personal door, power and lighting.
Workshop 7' 3" x 11' 3" ( 2.21m x 3.43m )
Purpose built workshop attached to the garage, windows to the side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42670899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.