3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodhouse Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Spacious rear garden
- Popular location
Guide Price £110,000-£120,000.- Located in Wheatley close to local amenities and with good transport links is this well presented,ready to move into three bedroom semi-detached property. The property comprises of spacious room sizes including two reception rooms, kitchen and a spacious rear garden
Has a central heating radiator, built in understairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring. Access to the dining room.
Lounge 12' 9" exc bay window x 12' 1" max ( 3.89m exc bay window x 3.68m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire with feature surround and wooden flooring. There is an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.15m )
Has a central heating radiator and wooden flooring. Access to the hall, kitchen and french doors open onto the garden.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.11m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and seperate WC.
Bedroom One 12' 8" exc bay window x 6' 5" into breast recess ( 3.86m exc bay window x 1.96m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard, cast iron fireplace and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 3" into breast recess ( 3.89m x 3.12m into breast recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.11m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and freestanding bath. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Has a side facing single glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC. There is lino flooring and loft access.
To the front of the property is a gravelled area and mature shrubs. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a larger than average well kept lawned garden with mature shrubs and outside tap. Access to the front and the alleyway that runs across the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42670905.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.