4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
Offers in Excess of
- Open plan reception/dining room
- Fitted state of the art kitchen with built in appliances
- Ground floor bedroom four with en-suite shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom suite
- Off road parking
- Private rear garden
- Convenient Oak Farm location
- Under floor heating
- New driveway
Situated in the ever popular Oak Farm area of Hillingdon, this four bedroom extended semi detached house has been completely renovated to the highest of standards by the current owner and will offer the new owner the perfect family home.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, a built in cupboard and access to the ground floor bedroom with an en-suite shower room and the open plan dining room and reception room. The fitted state of the art extended kitchen with built in appliances is also accessed from the hallway and opens onto the garden.
The first floor accommodation comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom. Bedrooms one and two both have built in wardrobes and the bathroom comprises a three piece suite including a bath, wash basin and WC, with a built in cupboard.
Outside, to the front of the property a new driveway provides off road parking. The rear garden is private with a lawn and patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42672666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.