3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleZura Avenue, Brockworth, GLOUCESTER, GL3 4BN
Sold STC £230,000
- SEMI DETACHED TOWNHOUSE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM, EN-SUITE AND WC
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM/KITCHEN
- ATTACHED GARAGE AND PARKING
- WELL LOCATED FOR LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOL
- WESTERLEY FACING GARDEN
A semi-detached townhouse offered with the unusual benefit of attached garage and parking to front. This home would suit those with a busy lifestyle as it has been particularly well maintained by the current owners. The property offers a flexibility of space and proves an enduringly popular layout.
The property offers the primary accommodation of 3 double bedrooms, first floor living room and open plan kitchen/family room. The rear garden enjoys afternoon and evening sun.
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM - 22'1 x 15'0 max(6.73m x 4.57m max)
WC - 8'0 x 3'6(2.44m x 1.07m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
LOUNGE - 15'0 x 12'9(4.57m x 3.89m)
BEDROOM 2 - 12'6 x 8'10(3.81m x 2.69m)
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM - 15'6 x 9'6(4.72m x 2.90m)
EN-SUITE TO MASTER
BEDROOM 3 - 14'10 max x 10'2 max(4.52m max x 3.10m max)
GARAGE - 17'3 x 9'1(5.26m x 2.77m)
GARDEN - 15'0 x 39'0(4.57m x 11.89m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42674796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 147803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Brockworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.